Fast Five with Shirley
1. What do you love most about your job?
I love working at Aster because I feel a sense of belonging and working for Amy and Monica is very enjoyable.
2. What job did you want as a kid?
I didn’t want a job; I just wanted to be a punk and move to London.
3. What’s the bravest thing you’ve done?
Leave family, friends and every that was familiar behind to move to Australia.
4. What is your favourite hobby?
All my hobbies are my favourite, cooking, walking, traveling, going out with friends, crochet, reading.
5. What was the first concert you went to?
The Cure in 1990, as the head act of a one-day festival in Belgium, we waited the whole day in a paddock in the pouring rain, but Robert Smith was so worth it!